• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole was a Stroud vote

CRA

35 minutes ago, CRA said:

I still don’t buy Reich.  It was Fitterer and his team.  Which IMO means Morgan and company agreed. I always go to the point guard talk and saving money line was a GM sales talk Tepper repeated.  Fitterer and company were positioned to have the pull.  Not some just fired HC that looked like he was done with it from the jump when he got the pieces given to him. 

Reich wanted Carr. Outside of that I’m not sure he really cared. Honestly he seemed a little checked out throughout a lot of the process. Fitt seems to big the main Bryce person. Outside of that who knows. It’s like the Lance Niners move. No one knows who wanted who in its entirety. 

28 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

I would love frank reich to just spill all the dirt from how bad it was last year and through the draft but imagine since he is still on pay roll and probably keep quite is in his contract thst will never happen.  

Me too. I highly doubt a 6'4" former player/coach cast a vote for the half pint pinto. I think the overbearing Dipper slammed his fists on the table and said make it happen and then puppy dog Fitt pushed the agenda. You could almost tell before preseason Reich was not invested or onboard. 

As most are saying, its water under the bridge and move on. Move on to another wasted season to placate Dippers ego as him being the smartest man in the room.

We'll never win a championship with the half pint pinto. Fact.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, csx said:

People still forget that Young was the consensus first overall pick.

It wasn't just Tepper. It was nearly all of you here as well

I think you have to piece together scraps and sift through the hype and dysinformation.  Initially, I was Stroud but I sensed that the Panthers were going Young so I started selling it to myself.  I should have stayed with my guns.  Having said that, I am not throwing dirt on Young in his grave either.  I saw a few flashes, and with an OL and a few weapons, Maybe--there is hope.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Krovvy said:

That's so fuging funny. With all the misogyny over the last year towards her.

Some of the chucklefugs on this forum are so reliably wrong. 🤣

I am literally lol ing at you saying chucklefugs

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, csx said:

People still forget that Young was the consensus first overall pick.

It wasn't just Tepper. It was nearly all of you here as well

He was...for people that don't watch football...and Mel Kiper...Bryce was my 3rd in line and take a flyer...Dipper been snowed so many times he should move to Colorado....

Nicole- " Honey, the trolls are still being mean to me on SM "

David- <calls adam>

David- " Yes adam still got the same cash app?? "

Adam- "Yes Mr. Tepper "

David- " Ok well the truth is my nicole truly wanted cj stroud and........ check your balance there adam."

Adam- " Thats Mr. Tepper, I fully understand"

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

Nicole- " Honey, the trolls are still being mean to me on SM "

David- <calls adam>

David- " Yes adam still got the same cash app?? "

Adam- "Yes Mr. Tepper "

David- " Ok well the truth is my nicole truly wanted cj stroud and........ check your balance there adam."

Adam- " Thats Mr. Tepper, I fully understand"

So he paid Shefter to make him look bad/dumb? The same Tepper we claim is an ego maniac who can't help himself? 

Y'all are something else lol.

Edited by PanthersGTI
  • Pie 4

Yikes. So it goes from consensus pick!! Everyone wanted him!! best by a long shot!!  to… a piece saying the OWNERS of the team (yes, when it says Nicole, it also means Dave as well) didn’t want him. 

So Reich obviously didn’t want him and the owners didn’t want him. If this is the case, who the hell was running this roster? Was Fitt really given that much power? 

Bet Young feels great right about now.  But baby, you hugged me? lol. What a show. The off-season hasn’t even been really started and the combo save face/hit pieces are already dropping.