• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Giants looking to trade for Brian Burns

3 hours ago, Youngs Ten Yard Bombs said:

Ahhh I remember the douche bags who were so excited about Fitterer turning down the Rams offer of 2 first rounders and a second and actually argued that Burns value would only go higher lmao.

Yep. And I said back then we will regret this and this trade just solidified it.

And I am placing no blame on Morgan - not his fault that Fitterer was a complete retard and turned down that trade. I think Burns looking like crap last year made most teams hesitant to shell out Joey Bosa type of money - the Giants were just dumb enough to pay him that contract.

• Pie 1

From Morgan's perspective, the decision by Fitt to turn down two firsts for Burns is not something that can influence his thinking going forward.  

That said - I hope they're pushing for #6, give them our 31st, and  one of Giants second round picks. 

24 minutes ago, NAS said:

From Morgan's perspective, the decision by Fitt to turn down two firsts for Burns is not something that can influence his thinking going forward.  

That said - I hope they're pushing for #6, give them our 31st, and  one of Giants second round picks. 

You know the trade is done, right? 

6 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

You know the trade is done, right? 

Just saw it's final.  realistically best we can do with a player that's been tagged.  $30MM a year is too much for a player that doesn't show up when you need him the most. 

NFL Media reports that the Giants’ trade for Burns is complete. The Panthers will get second- and fifth-round picks in return, and Burns will get a five-year deal with a maximum value of $150 million and $87.5 million guaranteed, per NFL Media

I know how most feel about unknown twitter ppl with “insider info”, but this dude has been calling a ton of FA news this year. He leaked the Burns trade stuff before anyone else I believe. Here’s his latest on Burns, if there was a draft pick in the deebo offer I don’t know why they passed that up. 

A94FD411-F76A-49E2-BAAE-424FCDCFCAEB.jpeg

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I know how most feel about unknown twitter ppl with “insider info”, but this dude has been calling a ton of FA news this year. He leaked the Burns trade stuff before anyone else I believe. Here’s his latest on Burns, if there was a draft pick in the deebo offer I don’t know why they passed that up. 

A94FD411-F76A-49E2-BAAE-424FCDCFCAEB.jpeg

I'm calling BS on that one. 

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Wow they actually posted that bs tweet on network tv? That is so beyond sketchy. How do you count Burns as a one year rental, so you acknowledge he’s no longer part of the team, without counting the compensation the team got in return for him? Not to mention counting the trade that did not happen. Disingenuous at best. It looks bad enough without sketchballs skewing it to make it look worse. If you are a Panthers fan on Twitter you should be calling this out, not going along with this bs. Our fans love to be the woe is me whipping boys though so media will continue to do it. This thread is a prime example. What’s your safe word when you’re subbing for Big Bertha ladies?