• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers ranked as NFL's 2nd-worst roster

Luvu was a solid starter and brought a lot of needed energy on the defense side of the ball and I wish he still could have stayed, but Luvu was out of position a lot in the run game and was a below average coverage linebacker

Burns only cared about getting paid and was constantly taken out by a single TE during games. For the amount of money he eventually got paid, there hasn't been a single instance in his career were he fully took over a game besides the first half of the Falcon game last season. How many game winning drives by the opponent has there been that Burns misses a tackle/sack and/or doesn't make a game saving play?

• Flames 1

Until the Panthers start winning they are going to be ranked last on just about everything. The past 5-years has been that bad. Winning cures and hides a lot of problems. I mean the Teddy Bridgewater led 2020 team was probably the best Panthers team since the Cam era ended and that is really sad 

• Beer 1

Robert Hunt was considered the 2nd best guard in football last year, and Lewis in the 30's. Carolina's guards were both in the 65-75th range, which is hilarious becuase there are 64 starting spots

1 hour ago, thennek said:

Until the Panthers start winning they are going to be ranked last on just about everything. The past 5-years has been that bad. Winning cures and hides a lot of problems. I mean the Teddy Bridgewater led 2020 team was probably the best Panthers team since the Cam era ended and that is really sad 

Don’t know why people get so butt hurt by these articles. We were a hair away from 0-17 and even with 2 narrow wins we still finished 2 games worse that every other team. People in here thought we were shoe ins for the division last year. We are going to have to prove we are not the bottom.

• Pie 1

I really feel like they are a 4-6 win team. The draft really didn’t change that for me.

It’s a growth year. I don’t think we are getting many wins but I think we are going to develop guys the right way and have a team to surround our new QB with if this one can’t figure his poo out.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's an improvement from last season.

We moving on up boyz!

2048 is our year just be patient!

JJ Jansen will be 62 and still our long snapper then as well. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Don’t know why people get so butt hurt by these articles. We were a hair away from 0-17 and even with 2 narrow wins we still finished 2 games worse that every other team. People in here thought we were shoe ins for the division last year. We are going to have to prove we are not the bottom.

Yep, we go through this every year it seems. National writer says Panthers suck, Huddle cries basis/hate/whatever, and then lo and behold the team actually did suck. It's the same every year. Maybe a couple of Cam seasons did national media get us wrong. Otherwise, it's time to stop fighting city hall. These writers may know more than we give them credit for.

Edited by BrisbanePanther
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Yep, we go through this every year it seems. National writer says Panthers suck, Huddle cries basis/hate/whatever, and then lo and behold the team actually did suck. It's the same every year. Maybe a couple of Cam seasons did national media get us wrong. Otherwise, it's time to stop fighting city hall. These writers may know more than we give them credit for.

Everyone but panther’s fans said the roster sucked last year.

It still sucks this year….just a little less.

We might be something if a rookie or two comes out strong, but that rarely happens.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Robert Hunt was considered the 2nd best guard in football last year, and Lewis in the 30's. Carolina's guards were both in the 65-75th range, which is hilarious becuase there are 64 starting spots

Not hard to imagine the Panthers starting offensive lineman were worse than other team's backup players. 

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Everyone but panther’s fans said the roster sucked last year.

It still sucks this year….just a little less.

We might be something if a rookie or two comes out strong, but that rarely happens.

I've been saying for years that this teams roster was ass. But homer's gonna homer.

• Pie 1