• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

12 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

We invented the economy. It's NOT real. We can just as easily modify it.

Health IS real and you only get one life to live.

I used to believe in fairy tales too bro.  Then I grew up.  Try it.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

I used to believe in fairy tales too bro.  Then I grew up.  Try it.

Cant find Brooklyn's original post but that has to be the dumbest shizz I've ever read. Hey let's just print more money and we can all meet in Hawaii! We made it up anyway. Let's make it better.

Friend of the family was just notified by a "tracer" that he was positive for Covid. The weird part is he was never tested. He was 3 degrees from someone who had tested positive. He was also told 19 other people had been confirmed positive who had also not been tested but had 1 or 2 degrees removed from the one that had. 

If true, and I have no reason to believe hes lying, that's a very strange way to confirm cases.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Cant find Brooklyn's original post but that has to be the dumbest shizz I've ever read. Hey let's just print more money and we can all meet in Hawaii! We made it up anyway. Let's make it better.

the country is so far in debt.   this is what is happening and has been happening.  money is a symbol, not something real.  its a symbol for wealth but its not wealth.  food, clothes and shelter is wealth.  at one point toilet paper was wealth.   its the same with words.  words are symbols not actually something real.   the word tree doesn't describe an actual tree, its a symbol for it used to communicate.  the word 'tree' is a static symbol stored in your memory.  its not in motion.  an actual tree is in motion.  words can't describe what it actually is, they can only break it into pieces and describe parts and processes.   symbols are not reality.    they are a representation of reality.  so yeah, the reality is we can feed, clothe, shelter, and care for the people of the world if we stop letting all the symbols define our reality. 

48 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Friend of the family was just notified by a "tracer" that he was positive for Covid. The weird part is he was never tested. He was 3 degrees from someone who had tested positive. He was also told 19 other people had been confirmed positive who had also not been tested but had 1 or 2 degrees removed from the one that had. 

If true, and I have no reason to believe hes lying, that's a very strange way to confirm cases.

They are tracing people that is 3 degrees from COVID? That is a bit much. Just because you wee around someone that had COVID, does not automatically give it to you. 

46 minutes ago, raz said:

the country is so far in debt.   this is what is happening and has been happening.  money is a symbol, not something real.  its a symbol for wealth but its not wealth.  food, clothes and shelter is wealth.  at one point toilet paper was wealth.   its the same with words.  words are symbols not actually something real.   the word tree doesn't describe an actual tree, its a symbol for it used to communicate.  the word 'tree' is a static symbol stored in your memory.  its not in motion.  an actual tree is in motion.  words can't describe what it actually is, they can only break it into pieces and describe parts and processes.   symbols are not reality.    they are a representation of reality.  so yeah, the reality is we can feed, clothe, shelter, and care for the people of the world if we stop letting all the symbols define our reality. 

giphy.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

They are tracing people that is 3 degrees from COVID? That is a bit much. Just because you wee around someone that had COVID, does not automatically give it to you. 

I wonder if they're using confirmed cases to compare against each other to find the links, which can potentially identify carriers/other positive cases if a string of positives points back to them as a link. Not saying it's iron-clad or disagreeing that the tracing could be intrusive but more that it can be done with the right dataset.

With that said if that IS being done I wonder if 'positives' identified in this manner end up with COVID noted on any health records. I can see value in presumptive positives for epidemic purposes but sketchy for actual medical purposes without an actual diagnosis and test. 

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Unless tested, you can't be proven positive. Somebody is trying to scam him.