• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers trading up to number 3 with Miami!

joemac

There are always teams willing to make this kind for the most important position in sports

the play it safeism this board is so obsessed with just isn't going to win a super bowl anymore

do you want to win super bowls or pretend to be a draftnik on the huddle 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Fortune favors the bold. Once again, the Panthers are NOT bold. This was so predictable. Months ago I said the Panthers will need to trade up and that the price would be steep. The price just got steeper and the chances of a move up drop precipitously. I fear it is the Panthers that will be without a chair in the game of quarterback musical chairs.

I wasn't aware that you could only get a quarterback in the 2021 draft or you are screwed for eternity. Oh well.

These guys just aren't worth it dude, no clue why everyone is overreacting

Much better players available at 8 than QB, especially if QB's are all taken 1-4

• Pie 7

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

We're gonna draft a linebacker and its gonna be another uninteresting year for panthers football. Then in 2022 its gonna be watching the Texans and Lions draft Howell and Ridder while we pick 12 or some poo.

Why do I even follow this poo?

So true. Our franchise in love with being mediocre. 

• Pie 1