• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

??? Top 3 RB, top 5 WR Corp, former top 3 pick who is like 23 years old at QB. He has weapons and if he’s as good as made out to be, he will make them all legit. 

There's a word for a #3 overall pick who gets jettisoned for relative peanuts after three years to bring in his replacement. That word is "trash".

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I haven't read this thread since page 34, mildly following the draft on tv so...fill me in on what's happened?

Just the cliff notes, thank you in advance.

We haven't made a pick.

That pretty much sums it up 😐

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I haven't read this thread since page 34, mildly following the draft on tv so...fill me in on what's happened?

Everyone who has been pissed about our draft strategy the past 4 years is pissed we’re doing something different… cause logic 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Some think we're geniuses, some think the franchise should liquidate immediately

• Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Huddle loosing it because of the trade downs, think everyone picked will be clearly better than anyone else we take the rest of the draft.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

There's a word for a #3 overall pick who gets jettisoned for relative peanuts after three years to bring in his replacement. That word is "trash".

Uh huh. Just like tannehill was trash too right 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

He's like Devonta Smith, you just line him up in the slot and constantly have him in motion.

Nah, he's more like that one W.VA receiver from years ago that went number 8 and got stuck on punt return duty.