• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Daley was right… better on the left side.
    • I like you and you have been here for a long time, I know cause I read only a few regs. So epic protip- Have your wife start asking THEM for money. BOOM, I just saved your family tons of BS. Almost immediately everyone will stop asking, NOW the fun starts and no more drama BS...  You see its not that her/ or the family needs $$$$, its to show them in the "now" times your family 'isnt' so well off as everyone thinks, plus if by some miracle a family member does offer to loan you money.....NOW you know and knowing is everything my friend. You can see how much, how long you have, if they treat you different, if you have pay back interest, etc etc etc. Plus you dont have to take the money either, call them back and say you got a loan form friend X (they dont know them(I hate to lie, but I hate family drama more)). Also you have to quit bragging about vacations, new cars, remodels, childrens _____ , etc etc, keep that to yourself or the ruse will not work.... Edit- dont stop asking either, its not one time thing. Ask every few months and at gatherings etc, group chats etc. Godspeed my friend.
    • I’d rather roll with Hubbard, Freeman & Ricci… but I’d offer WR Kirkwood & TE Sullivan for a starting o lineman…