• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

36 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Bradberry fits near Norman IMO

Bradberry was one of the best in the league last year. He's better than Norman was honestly. Norman was just a good gambler and has some clutch to him.

4 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Bradberry was one of the best in the league last year. He's better than Norman was honestly. Norman was just a good gambler and has some clutch to him.

But not for us. He was good but not great in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, saX man said:

Damn how did I already forget James

Bradberry is a workhorse.  Steady and dull not flashy and erratic.  That is likely why people forgot or underappreciated what he does.  But that's the past.  The future is Horn.  The picking of Horn reminds me of the Derrick Brown pick.  We took the top defensive player on our board.  The top guy at his position.  Horn is more athletic than anyone we have had at corner.  The raw ability is off the charts.  

Here's to hoping he lives up to the hype and then some. If he makes life difficult for the quarterbacks and receivers in our division I will have no complaints. If there were ever a worthy test for a rookie right out of the gate this will be it. Trial by fire.

• Pie 1
2 hours ago, Dex said:

Everytime he makes a big play should we play an air horn? Or a car horn? Tug boat horn?

Or maybe this?

I’m calling foul on that. Every single fart is the exact same sound. Not a flutter, wetness, growl or variance in cadence. No one has that kind of control. He sure doesn’t look like he won’t eat meet or Mexican or Pizza, etc.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

Norman had that unbelievable start to 2015, but Bradberry was better early, stayed consistently good and like last year has shown some great stretches. Bradberry’s already been at a high level for longer than Norman.

How many of our CB's have had first team all pro years? 

1 Josh Norman, it was the best single season for a CB in panthers history.

Eric Davis and Chris Gamble had the best overall careers as CBs here.

• Pie 3