• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“I hate saying it. But the Panthers played with 10 guys on D last year”

ncfan

Real question is what does this say about Rhule and Snows ability to evaluate talent. It was evident in the first quarter of the season last year he was a liability, but he continued to play. 

I’ll chalk it up to inexperience and Covid but they can’t make the same mistakes this year. Specifically if it is talent on the offensive line. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Real question is what does this say about Rhule and Snows ability to evaluate talent. It was evident in the first quarter of the season last year he was a liability, but he continued to play. 

I’ll chalk it up to inexperience and Covid but they can’t make the same mistakes this year. Specifically if it is talent on the offensive line. 

Hurney probably said to keep using him.

45 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Well, nobody's perfect. At least he was on the bench by season's end.

• Beer 1

51 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Dang dude. No Off-Season. Shortened TC, and Pre-Season. First year for an ex college coach. Sorry it wasn't all peaches and cream. 

I mean, what were your expectations going into last year?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

Carter isn’t that good but he will probably see the most time at middle. Perryman might not even make it through the season. He’s injury proned and dude has said he’s not taking the vaccine. I would go get and cut him. 

The whole Defense took a step forward the minute Carter took over. Put some respek on that name.

• Pie 2