• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday Camp Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, bigdavis said:

Now there's a word not seen often on the Huddle.  Nice.

Many here would view that as disease prevention.

Conundrum is a large snare, if I am not mistaken, made popular by Barbarians in the Mink dynasty.  I am pretty sure.

As happy as I am for the defense, the offensive line sounds as offensive as usual. I loved Horn this year, but I'm so tired of not drafting offensive linemen because "it's not an exciting pick."  But to me, losing on game day, is WAY less fun.

We killed Cam

We killed Teddy

Step on up Sam, we gave you 18 amazing skill players, how far can you throw on your back?

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, thennek said:

If they are looking at Cannon to be the kick returner, are they also looking at him for PR? If not, who is the PR? 

Saw CMC, DJ, & Shi Smith were the ones I remember from practice off the top of my head, but I know there were more.  

Shi Smith's best chance to not end up on the practice squad is winning the PR job IMO.

1 hour ago, PantherGuy said:

Alrighty 👍 never mind

FYI, She’s a 2016 USC Marshall alumna, works for KLUTCH SPORTS GROUP, LLC, and lives in Malibu.  Sam and his long time college GF broke up right before the draft, he wanted no distractions…pretty sure dating is mainly in the off-season.  Think Coral is a little older than him.

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Conundrum is a large snare, if I am not mistaken, made popular by Barbarians in the Mink dynasty.  I am pretty sure.

You're thinking of a Conandrum. And it's not a snare drum, but a bongo made from the skull of his enemies.

• Pie 1