• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Fields looking like hot garbage

GOAT

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

you consider 2 check downs and an across the body no no throw "pretty damned good"?

So did the NFL Channel crew but hey you know, we see what we look for right 

he lead them to a score to end the half, with little time left, so for his first nfl action, with the second time, pretty good. 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Ngl, Fields looks like after he gets his reps in he will have the same ability to blow the doors off of a game.

I see a lot of Darnold in him when he is trying to do too much. Hopefully both guys take what's available rather than trying to force the issue.

Fields looks like a much better option than Tua tho.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Icege said:

Ngl, Fields looks like after he gets his reps in he will have the same ability to blow the doors off of a game.

I see a lot of Darnold in him when he is trying to do too much. Hopefully both guys take what's available rather than trying to force the issue.

Fields looks like a much better option than Tua tho.

Tua was soooo close to having a perfect day though for week 1 of the preseason. Just chucked it into double coverage in the red zone. God I’m so happy football is back. Worried tomorrow will be slightly boring though with our starters not playing. 

Most people with any basic sense said from the get go that Chicago was one of the worst case scenario landing spots for him to actually develop. But it's not at all surprising to see some folks like the most outspoken Teddy Bridgewater excuses spokesman jumping in to dunk on somebody over it.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Part of the reason why I have really disliked the game of football a little more each year, is the over-reaction everybody does to any player or players instead of giving them time to prove themselves.

Could not agree more, it’s especially more annoying when the player is not even playing bad. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Part of the reason why I have really disliked the game of football a little more each year, is the over-reaction everybody does to any player or players instead of giving them time to prove themselves.

I agree with that 100%.

I was reading this thinking "patience, Grasshopper."

I don't have any idea if he will make it or not, but he's been in the NFL all of about three or four weeks, and it is da Bears.

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, Varking said:

We get it man. You’re trying real hard to bait people to overreacted to like 14 snaps of preseason football. 

What were you expecting?

There's posters going out of their way to highlight what a fantastic camp Fields has had and oh boy did we make a mistake taking Horn over him.

You push people enough and you're going to get a reaction.