• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta variant has hit our house

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Two teenagers in our household tested positive tonight. Both are sick and out of commission. 

This thing is no joke.

Please, get vaccinated and help put and end to this.

Schools will not be open at this rate.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefull for a speedy recovery. 

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Two teenagers in our household tested positive tonight. Both are sick and out of commission. 

This thing is no joke.

I have had my daughter quarantined at my house, like a prisoner. Sucks. Just stay away, hand sanitize, Clorox wipe, and have them use a separate bathroom if possible. 

• Pie 1

Even if vaccinated you can still get it, either the alpha or the delta or any other variant.  If vaccinated most likely the symptoms will be much milder like a bad cold..and yes you can spread it.

Covid is endemic so everyone should prepare for their boosters and yearly Covid shots just like we have with the flu now.

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Also the CDC has said you can vax your kids as young as 10 so get them the shot because we are probably going to need at least two more booster before this is over.

Can't get my kid vaxee until he is 12 which sucks with him starting school this week. I'm withdrawing him and going virtual after seeing how bad this poo has gotten again. There really is no hope in sight at all it seems.

Edited by YourLastThought

Don't kid yourself on the vaccine.  The Delta variant tears right through it.  Friends of mine went to a party which you had to be vaccinated to attend.  12 people from the party tested positive a week later.  3 of those were hospitalized.  One of the hospitalized died.

I myself would have been at that party but ended up with COVID a week prior.  Was sick for nearly two weeks.  Two of those days felt like death.

Edited by panfanman

4 hours ago, Zod said:

This thing is no joke.

Looks like this one is on you...

2451E61B-7D14-49E6-AB1F-E5DF957740CD.jpeg

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 2