• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

we may be close to signing Robby

Captain Morgan

Seemed like really good roster management drafting Marshall to take Robby's place in a year and pocketing the comp pick Robby would've gotten us. I thought this preseason with Marshall looking good and Shi Smith also showing promise would've cemented that plan. If we end up choosing Robby > DJ, oh wee mayne.

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

I would let Robbie go if Marshall looks legit this year. Moore is our 1, Marshall 2, and Smith is our slot. That’s our WR foundation and trickle in some cheap FAs and mid/late round picks for depth. Unless Robbie takes some huge discount, which I don’t see happening….

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

We could just do both now and be set 

I think that's the plan... CMC, Robby, DJ, and TMJ together over the next few years should be an OCs dream come true.

Just need a QB that can deliver the ball to them along with an Oline that can block and that is one of the most lethal offensive skill groups in the league  

• Beer 1