• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut down day thread.

Zod

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This just in:  We don't have an NFL-caliber backup QB.

Denver, Philly(lots of doubt form me), colts(without Wertz), Wash, and someteam Ive over looked(Pitt?).....Panthers look like they have the least talented or bottom 3 for sure until Darnold shows something. 

OL, QB, and LB need to be ALL the picks next year. ALL OF THEM.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Tinamedina said:

Gotta disagree, the ball goes downfield practically by force, his passes sometimes dont have enough touches. As far as the lions? A win is a win. This defense is elite, with PJ walker playing it's an easy 9 wins or ten. What's wrong with a defense carrying the QB? Worked for other qbs.

How can you say, today, that this defense is elite? And no, if PJ Walker is our starter we are not an "easy 9 wins or ten". If he starts 17 games we are picking in the top 5. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Varking said:

How can you say, today, that this defense is elite? And no, if PJ Walker is our starter we are not an "easy 9 wins or ten". If he starts 17 games we are picking in the top 5. 

I said this and immediately they responded our defense would carry us to 9-10 wins.

I chuckled.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

People get mad at me for making Temple jokes but they should really get mad because they’re true. 

No one’s mad at you. We’re just annoyed with your played out schtick and your attempts to derail every thread. Like LG’s million posts about Darnold, your posts are all the same and all tired AF. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 6