• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer better be on the phone with the Packers.

Ivan The Awesome

The man is a beast but I am extremely hesitant on big men and injuries. Especially being 30+. They just don’t heal. It’s why the Broncos let Paradis go and for some reason the Panthers gave him a really stupid amount of money. He’s has said himself last year his injury stiff affects his play.

Would much rather the Panthers due their due dillgence and find that olineman they know will work out in the draft and trade around to make it happen. Or…if one so happens to come up in FA.

Just need one stud olineman and a decent safety or LB next year will do wonders for future the team assuming either Christian or Brown turn out average.

Edited by onmyown

In people’s minds, because the dominos fell right for Gilmore and Henderson, all outlandish and highly improbable trades and deals have suddenly become highly probable. 

In some people’s minds.   

I will choose to find comfort in the fact that this FO is constantly working to improve the teams competitiveness.  I might not hear about all of the pursuits and many won’t work out but they are actively working to make these things happen.  Just trying to enjoy the journey.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I wouldn't trust a former Packer and I definitely don't trust former lineman of the Packers.  What we just experienced with the Cowboys offensive line is an every week occurrence in Packer land.  When TJ Lang went from the Packers to the Lions he started getting holding calls thrown on him.  He flat out said "I've been doing that my entire career and never got called for it."  Welcome to the NFL bud...not Rainbow Land.😂

10 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Bakhtiari is Rodgers favorite O-lineman, you think the Packers are going to do anything to piss him off more?  Not that any sane team would trade a legit starting or even good backup O-lineman during the season.

Rodgers is gone from GB after this season regardless.  They could hire his brother to play LT and I don't think it would matter at this point.