• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Those stats are quite pedestrian in today's NFL.   Not homerish at all. 
    • Don't forget we only ran like 26 rpo's total or something ridiculous like that. Like the qb isn't comfortable with under center play action, you don't give any pre snap motions or rpo's? 
    • No, but I was at an OTA  and I heard Fox make a smart comment to another coach about Clausen, and then Armanti Edwards after he dropped a Jugs punt.   He was bitter--it was his lame duck year and he was not involved in the draft--that is the draft Hurney went solo--tried to trade up from about 47 to 33 with the Rams to get Clausen--offering a future first, according to the Rams GM later.  Then the Colts bragged that they bluffed MH into thinking they wanted Armanti Edwards, which caused him to trade up into the third for a seventh round graded player.   Those were darker times than these.  But I am sure the press was comparing Clausen to Montana and Edwards was going to be the best slot WR in 2 years.