• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNBELIEVABLE

ladypanther

29 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And more specifically, I said it in the gameday thread, but the last 3 weeks, we were the better team talent-wise across the board, and we absolutely got out-schemed in every game, and not by a little.

episode 4 cars GIF

Our coaching staff is that monument in the middle getting circles ran around it

3 hours ago, Varking said:

1) Big assumption. Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

2) Probably true. Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

3) He said he didn't even watch tape of him so why would he *ask* for him? Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

4) Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM. 

5) Can't call a play Darnold won't mess up. 

6) Brady has nothing to do with our defense against the Giants offense. 

7) Change the QB. 

Input steers direction.

He said he didnt watch tape because he already watched it when he interviewed for the Jets job. At this point though, I don't even care if he did or didn't. I know he's leaving alot to be desired. Esp in redzone..as was the problem last year. 

And I didn't say Brady had anything to do with the defense. That was a venting statement in general. BUT this loss isn't on our defense. And If they wouldnt have allowed a score the last 2 quarters we still would have lost. But defenses do get tired. Namely after 8 three and outs. 

3 points ... 3 points!!!!. Everybody on Offense should look in the mirror. After watching us the the past few seasons, we need more than a QB change. The offensive execution just isn't and wasnt there from the oline on back. It's not only the QB. Sacks, drops, constant pressure, penalties, effort... We look flat as hell out there. 

So YES, the offensive talent and the entire offensive staff should be held accountable. I'm willing to bet we lead the league in 3 in outs since McCaffrey went down. 

I don’t think some of you realize how bad Darnold is and how much that impacts the rest of the team. Including the defense. He is a franchise killer. He takes all the energy out. You put an actual nfl caliber qb on this team and watch what happens. Robby will earn that contract, the oline will look like it holds up better and the defense will have something to actually fuging play for because right now they know if they give up any points we’ll lose. Nobody wants to play with this dude. He doesn’t inspire confidence. He inspires panic.

When you have “the guy” back there every single teammate know they got a chance to win the game. With Darnold they just hope he doesn’t fug up and they press.

darnold is the worst starting qb in the league 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

5 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t think some of you realize how bad Darnold is and how much that impacts the rest of the team. Including the defense. He is a franchise killer. He takes all the energy out. You put an actual nfl caliber qb on this team and watch what happens. Robby will earn that contract, the oline will look like it holds up better and the defense will have something to actually fuging play for because right now they know if they give up any points we’ll lose. Nobody wants to play with this dude. He doesn’t inspire confidence. He inspires panic.

When you have “the guy” back there every single teammate know they got a chance to win the game. With Darnold they just hope he doesn’t fug up and they press.

darnold is the worst starting qb in the league 

I think Darnold is the worst Backup QB in the league, too.

Even if he ends up backing up for another team......oh who am i kidding?  What lamebrain GM out there would trade for Sam to even be their waterboy at this point?

Edited by glenwo2

11 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I saw a team that gave up by halftime. 

I saw a head coach that has no clue what his offense is doing.

I saw an offensive coordinator abandon the running once again. 

What the hell is going on in BOA?!

PS, I see a team that will not win another game.

Do the players hate Rhule so much that they have decided not to try in order to get him canned? DJ sliding, Robbie forgetting how to catch, a defense that couldn't stop backups. Something is wrong across the board.