• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

This is classic Karma.

There is no more abiding theme in literature than the Homecoming.

I see no downside to this.

These are just a few of the upsides:

Cam gets to play again, and for the team he is associated with.

Tepper makes the move nobody expected him to, but which endears him to the fan base he was losing, and fills the home seats with rabid, emotional fans.

CMC, DJ, and even Robbie now have a reason to suit up -- tell me they're not all overjoyed.

What a blast it'll be when he points out his first 1st down!

There is now a reason to watch the Panthers again, and to hope...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I understand that at no time would anyone with a brain not instantly trade for the other guys on that list. 

You honestly think he's better than Rodgers at any point in his career? Brady? Wilson? 

No, he could never throw the ball that well. Never.

Cam in 2015 and 2018 yes is better than Wilson, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees. The only other players I would take would be Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes.

Cam wasn't a dink and dunk stat padder like Drew Brees or Ryan. And we didn't run our offense to let him be that kind of player anyway.

We ran the ball on first down more than nearly all teams in the league when Ron was here. If our running game wasn't working we were constantly forcing Cam into 3rd and longs and high pressure miracle throws. Not all too different from the Delhomme days when Jake could force it to Steve. Newton was also the catalyst for the running game getting Stewart, D Will, and Tolbert in favorable match up.

When we brought Turner in Cam showed he pad his numbers and his completion percentage.

Too much emphasis is being put on the straight numbers. Last year showed us it doesn't matter if your QB can check down if he's not a clutch player and chokes with the game on the line.

Cam doesn't have to play QB a certain way to prove anything to anyone. And you really can't blame Cam for running for the short gains, when he knows he himself is a conversion machine and he can't trust the likes of Devin Funchess, Ted Ginn, and Kaelen Clay to catch simple passes.

So as of an hour ago per this board ...

Rhule sucks even MORE, he's now human garbage, a-hole trash. Suck it, Rhule! Lick deez nuts!

PJ Walker who? LOL, I don't care about that scrub and his opportunity! Be gone, suckwad!

Tepper is now GOD and the best owner in the history of earth. Thank you, Tepp! You da man!

O-Line is now actually lot "better" than they just were! They can do it, guys! Protect #1! You got this!

Playoffs are now in our sights! Let's gooooooo!

Draft position ... who cares!? We don't need draft picks as long as we got ... him.

OBJ? Well damn, maybe?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Word is Cam had them all dab to close the meeting......

I never liked that dab crap…or the Superman crap

i never liked him pouting on the end of the bench with towel over his head

you guys are way overestimating the number of fans that are thrilled to see this happen

we just don’t have any other options and we are desperate at this point

• Poo 5

1 minute ago, Scott12345 said:

you guys are way overestimating the number of fans that are thrilled to see this happen

justin bieber haters gonna hate GIF

5 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

maybe you should shut the hell up

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1