• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our remaining schedule

Verge

I see 3 realistic shots at wins left on our schedule.  That would put them at 8 wins which is where I thought they would be when it's all said and done.  Never considered them a playoff team from the start and Cam won't change that.  Even as good as he's playing right now it will only keep us from getting blown out. You cannot expect him to carry this team.

• Pie 1

Need to at least spit with TB and have a couple "upsets" too. Too late to start the season over and get that 7-1 start..... 

Panthers need all the other wild card to either beat each other or out right lose. 

Washington in beating TB and Carolina looking down right scary if they make it in as well. 

5 hours ago, Verge said:

We are 5-6, we realistically need to be 9-8 to have a shot at a wildcard. Do you think with out remaining schedule we can do it? We would have to sweep NO and beat the Bucs at least one. 

@MIA 
vsATL
@BUFF 
vsTB 
@NO 
@TB  

I think with the explosiveness we saw from Cam, and gettting healthier, we can make a push. I have a very hard time believing we will go into Buffalo and win, or sweep TB, but the others look largely winnable. All comes down to this teams perseverance, and coaching (unfortunately). 

If this is truly a playoff worthy team they will find a way to get to 9-8. Also, no one is "unbeatable" this year. Each week a "top" team loses some game they already penciled in as a W (see Titans this week).

However, as others have said there are likely going to be teams like the Eagles and Vikings also at 9-8.

The path is still there but it is extremely narrow now that Minnesota, San Fran, and Philly have all caught on as of late. 

I think the Saints continue to fade, but I’m not sure we can overtake those other three unless we go 6-0 or 6-1. 

I don’t think 4-2 gets it done. 

The whole notion that there are games you can pencil in as wins and losses this year is completely out the window. We could sweep Tampa and beat Buffalo and get blown out by Miami. This NFL season has been completely unpredictable leaguewide. The Titans have beaten the Rams, Bills and Chiefs but lost to the Jets and Texans. The Bills lost to the Jags and got smoked by the Colts last week. The same Colt McCoy led Arizona team that got pummeled by the Panthers is undefeated otherwise, with convincing wins against the Seahawks and a surging 49ers team who have outscored their opponents 94-42 in their last 3 non-Cardinals games. The list goes on and on. Let's stop worrying about who is on our schedule and who we "should" or "shouldn't" beat and focus on just playing good smart football on offense, defense and special teams. Cause when we're clicking, there's not a team in the NFL that scares me. When we're not, we get blown out by the Giants.

• Pie 3

TB's offensive line does not bode well for our defensive line (Given what DAL and WAS were able to do).  I can actually see a Buffalo upset but we're probs looking at 7-10 or 8-9.

Which is strangely in line with many predictions from early in the season.  But I don't think we expected to get teased at how good we could be or how shoddy coaching would be.  

• Pie 1

With how much better the offense looked I'd say we have a good shot if our defense can recover from what ever the poo on Sunday was. Also for a side note we need to throw out the all black jersey combo. They look awesome but  they are bad luck. Every time we wear them things go wrong. 

Edited by CmC2k