• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here’s closer look of “Cam’s fumble”

GoobyPls

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

its the momentum and angle of the ball that throws off Hubbard. Cam is falling in to him and ball is coming from a downward  position with an upward angle. I love Cam to death, but he should have just went down. 9 out of 10 QBs tuck that ball and live for the next play.

Classic trying to do too much to save a struggling team.

Cam has a long history of saving the Panthers so it is hard to blame him for trying, but this team is beyond saving.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, demcj said:

cam made a terrific effort to not take the L on this play, but rarely does anything good happen when trying to make something out of nothing on a botched snapped. the best option is always to just fall on the ball, and kill the down.   

I mean he put the ball into the RB’s chest, in only a way someone the size of cam could. He’s the least at fault on this play. Had that been CMC he would have had the awareness to know what was going on. I agree with Ricky despite that huge hole Hubbard was not the main play there and thus was not expecting the handoff. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is that Deonte Brown's lone snap? Immediately getting to the second level looking more athletic than Miller or Daley have all season?

That’s what got my attention. Noticed his athleticism in preseason too. Not sure why he hasn’t been given more of a chance given the lack of talent on the OL.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

He put in Chuba chest, how did Rhule fault Cam for this?

My dude, you know that “blame Cam” is the fugging default setting for half or more of this forum.

Why are you surprised the idiot chubster who fills the role of Head Coach on this team would be any different?

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, PantherGuy said:

Matt Rhule has really gotten on my nerves the past few weeks because he tends to put blame on people who don't deserve it for any given mishap or problem. Awhile ago he blamed the defense for losing games when the offense couldn't do poo with Darnold at QB, leaving the defense on the field the majority of the game and sometimes in very short fields. Now he blames Cam for this fumble and can't make up his mind about his QB. How these guys are still willing to give a rat's ass about playing for him is beyond me.

Really just publicly calling out anyone is not ok. Critique in private and praise in public. Even if your player is doing stupid poo it’s still YOUR player. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Really just publicly calling out anyone is not ok. Critique in private and praise in public. Even if your player is doing stupid poo it’s still YOUR player. 

Remember good ol’ MoRon’s “I would have taken the shot too!”

This organization has always been sooooooooo respectful and appreciative of Cam Newton.

• Pie 1

Like I’ve been saying, just lazy as hell to blame cam for some of this teams blunders, it’s why Rhule needs to go, guy just got here and we want to blame him for this mess that we’re surrounded with since the start.

it’s the same as when he left, if he doesn’t play perfect criticism is blown out of proportion, he’s got his things he can improve on but man we are expecting cam to carry a team that is floundering in all phases of football except our fg unit. I hope tepper is smart enough to see through the scapegoating Rhule is pulling lately 

• Pie 1