• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Rhule hires NFL Coordinators and positions coaches?

Zod

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Honestly 

maybe.

A lot of my biggest issues with Rhule, could be fixed by having guys with actual NFL experience to tell him how to handle and do certain things.

That's interesting so what does Rhule himself do then?

And then why not just get said NFL guy to be your HC.

There are actually several good candidates this year that are better than many of the actual NFL coaches much less this college dung heap.

Even like Byron Leftwhich, Hackett, etc. There are a few really.

image.gif.b5adda249f0116a031b1d46a56e424ca.gif

and no good coordinators are coming for a lame duck type 3rd year….that’s not where they go.    Bad coordinators take those jobs.  

Matt Rhule would have to scapegoat earlier into a hot seat 3rd season.    And there is no job security to come here.   Sam Darnold and a bad OL….that we claim we will work on?  Isn’t an attractive job.  One where Matt will throw you under the bus to survive.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The Panthers would be in a much better situation today if Matt had hired experienced NFL coordinators/coaches to help guide him year one.

But that train has already left the station.

An hour ago, Rhule told the world his plan is working.  "1000 percent working."  We just can't see it.

So why would Matt bring in outsiders?

He wouldn't.  Not without an intervention by Dave Tepper.

As an owner, I don't want to have to tell my HC how to do his job.  If that ever happened, I'd have to wonder:  Is Matt Rhule really up to the job I hired him to do?

• Beer 1

My question isn’t if he hires experienced NFL coordinators, it’s who would want to come to this sh*t show? Seriously, people see from the outside that Rhule doesn’t have it in him to be an NFL HC. Why would an experienced NFL coordinator move their family to Charlotte when it’s obvious that they won’t be here past a year? 

This is why we need to bite the bullet and fire Rhule.