• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Rhule hires NFL Coordinators and positions coaches?

Zod

Doing so would decentralise “the approach”, as the two coordinators would want to bring in their systems and methodologies.

Imo the hive mind needs to reside in the HC and so bringing in experienced guys to take over these would render Rhule redundant.

May as well just let him go as it’s not like he makes sound personnel decisions or roster building

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Would you be ok with him staying then?

So, in other words, what if he surrenders all of his control over this team? Cuz NFL professionals with any proven coaching talent aint coming here to “ implement better” his rinky-dink college bull-poo.

In other words, this could never happen. And if it DID, where’s the benefit of keeping Fat Fhule in that equation anyway?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Zod said:

Would you be ok with him staying then?

Rhule is a control freak.  Bringing in NFL caliber coaches would undermine his greatness.  Not only is he not a good coach but he's terrible at developing players and IMO it's because the majority of his staff, mostly college coaches, don't know how to develop NFL caliber players.

At minimum, I would like to see an entire new staff for the offense.  Especially an O-line coach.  If i were Tepper and Fitterer I would find the best offensive line guru and bring him here.  Or at least one of their protégés.

Rhule's not going to do that.  Many have joked but I believe he will only bring in coaches that are "Yes" men to Rhule.  And the only ones that will be are the ones that he worked with at Temple and Baylor.