• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

Robby seems like a swell fellow but he can wipe his tears on the 2yr./$29.5M contract he signed.

Entertainers have to realize that they are going into a business where they will constantly be under the microscope, as such they are paid handsomely.

If he wants to trade salaries for the year I’ll drive his happy ass to my place of employment and provide him with a megaphone so he can boo the ever-living poo out of me when I mess up.

Until then… he’s best off just going about his business.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 4

Love being lectured on how to be a real fan by a guy who thought our mascot was a bear. And OP, didn't you say I was going to eat my words when we clenched a playoff spot? How did those rose colored glasses work out for ya?

Sorry Robby... you aren't going to get any love when you've played like poo all year. The dude should be grateful anyone even went out to watch what will be a 5-12 team. Probably the worst team in the league. Fans who know they'll have to endure another year of this bullshit because Tepper forgot about his brass balls. 

Wasn't he celebrating while down by 26 against a divison rival? Fug outta here. It's not like Sam Darnold is Jake Delhomme/Cam Newton returning from an injury. He's not an all-time great. He's a nobody that our dumb HC gave a free 18 million dollars to. Nobody feels bad for him. He fleeced us. 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 5
  • Flames 3

Consumers paying money for a product expect results as they should. The booing/cheering comes with sports. If the coach started benching Robbie for a younger WR because he kept dropping catches he would probably be pretty vocal about it on the sidelines especially before he got his extension. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I liked Robbie before this interview and I like him even more now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I agree with him. Keep Pounding used to mean we always have your back too. 

Enjoy.

I think 80% of us do love the Panthers regardless but that doesn’t mean we can’t be angry or disappointed 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1