• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should take Kyle Hamilton in the draft

RIPTreyLance

Hear me out I know how crazy it sounds. However he could easily be the piece we need to push our defense over the top into the force we think it is... Guys relax, we can spend every other pick in the draft and get some free agents. The Bengals didn't go crazy with o lineman either. They took the best player available and you see the results 

7 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Hear me out I know how crazy it sounds. However he could easily be the piece we need to push our defense over the top into the force we think it is... Guys relax, we can spend every other pick in the draft and get some free agents. The Bengals didn't go crazy with o lineman either. They took the best player available and you see the results 

While I agree that we can address some of our needs through free agency.  We have to address the offense with the first pick whether QB or OT.  We've spent several drafts in a row addressing the defense.  We need to go offense. 

Yea no.  Neal or trade down. If trade down, take the next OL, there are a few to choose from…or QB or hell even trade down again.

If we must take any defensive player it should be DT followed by LB but this can be done after taking a top olineman trading down with other picks.

LB and DT are much easier to address in FA.

S is not a concern.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Killah_Ray said:

Cross or Neal should be the only two players we even entertain with the first pick. 

I would throw Ekwonu in that group as well. Any of those three guys is likely a day one starter and impact player for us. Linderbaum is in that group, as well but we can probably trade down and get him.

• Pie 5

Trade down and give your team a chance at grabbing both Tyler Linderbaum and Devin Lloyd. Best leaders in the draft on both sides of the ball. When it comes to the top players in the draft, we need more players like CMC, Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Ryan Khalil, and Jordan Gross. Fewer players like Derrick Brown, CJ Anderson, Robby Anderson, Sam Darnold, and DJ Moore. Neal will be good, but will also be grouped with the latter.

Draft some championship caliber leaders!

• Pie 1

It was not my opinion prior to that draft, but bottom line is the Joe Burrow is the real (*&@$ing deal.  Then they said "Oh, here, have Ja'marr Chase".  Cincy is a good team.  Their line isn't wonderful, but Burrow makes fast decisions that make them look better than they are.

• Beer 1

If we trade down and get Tyler L, I’ll be happy. Gives us a OL core of BC, TL, and TM. If we are stuck at 6 and aren’t in love with a QB then I kind of like Cross the best. He is a pure LT. Some scouts are saying Neal is a RT at the next level, but they said the same about Slater and look what happened… 

• Pie 1