• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship games thread

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Growl said:

A franchise QB just took a bad OL and a reviled head coach to the super bowl

the argument is over 

you don’t pass on an opportunity to take a franchise QB just because you want to stick it to a coach you don’t like, you don’t pass on a potential franchise QB to “play it safe” in the draft

its time for the panthers to draft a QB

arguably the better QB lost the game. this game was won by the team with the better defense, not the better QB.

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

The run by Cincy with a bad OL gives me hope

Just need to find the best QB-WR duo in college and draft them in back to back years. Can't be that hard right...right? 

Seeing the Bengals get right fast is the best thing for the NFL. Every franchise has hope. Except the Lions. They aren't allowed to have hope.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

i see it more as great half time adjustments by cincinnati than a choke by KC

Yes they were good adjustments but at the end of the day with Reid’s track record and experience along with Mahomes’ and their recent playoff success to blow that lead at home in this situation is flat out unacceptable. The Chiefs are such a significantly better team than the Bengals and the first half was indicative of that, they just choked it away badly in the 2nd half.

If Rams get by their kryptonite tonight I think Stafford gets his ring this year.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

arguably the better QB lost the game. this game was won by the team with the better defense, not the better QB.

Still the plan the Bengals for Burrow is what Rhule wanted Darnold to do. Short quick passes and running. Unfortunately Darnold sucks at it and Burrow was pretty good it.

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Haha yeah if they had won this 3rd super bowl trip i would’ve called them that. This is a real bad look for them.

They'll be ok. I like Mahomes but the Bengals getting in gives hope to other franchises that have been stuck in a rut. The Chiefs will be competing for another title next year Mahomes is just that good.