• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cincinnati Bengals

OceanPanther

3 hours ago, amcoolio said:

It's amazing how much Darnold is the anti-Burrow

Joe could bite off a fingernail and spit it out and that fingernail has more swag and poise than Darnold

Yep.   Sam is a waste of roster space.

No wonder he fit right in with this team as there were plenty of those types of players here, too.   meh.

Anyway, rooting hard for the Bengals to now win the SuperBowl to finally get that monkey off their back after so long. 

I actually worry for Cincy.  I think it  could be a replay of Super bowl with Panthers and Broncos.  NFL is desperate to get football reestablished in LA.  Rams had to use silent count some today because of so many niner fans.  A super bowl in LA and a Rams win would go a long way to ignite passion for the NFL in LA.  

9 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Yep.   Sam is a waste of roster space.

No wonder he fit right in with this team as there were plenty of those types of players here, too.   meh.

Anyway, rooting hard for the Bengals to now win the SuperBowl to finally get that monkey off their back after so long. 

Yea Matt Rhule didn’t hold anyone on this team accountable for their failure. No wonder the players support him. They can cash their fat paychecks and have an owner that supports a losing head coach who doesn’t care if the team sucks. It’s gonna be a miserable tenure under Tepper since losing has become the standard.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, T-Wazzle said:

I was thinking I'd like to see Stafford win it since he was stuck in Detroit hell all those years but after spending what seemed like 20 straight minutes watching his wife's reaction after the game, yeah, go Cincy.

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

LA doesn’t deserve a team much less a super bowl

Yes! I'm enjoying this Monday morning energy.

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman