• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I kind of want to see what the huddle thinks if this happens..

Seeing how FUBAR this situation is with the team. What would your reaction be if the team decided to blow up the roster NOW and trade away people like CMC, Shaq, Burns, DJ, etc for draft capital?

Not saying it will happen, but I'm curious to know how the fan base would feel about the team literally having a fire sale and starting over now, 3 years after Rhule and Company arrived?

Personally, I'd laugh but would be intrigued to see how much they could get for quality players that are on the roster. Seeing as they can't get more than 5 wins with them, wonder what their record would be without them. 

• Beer 1

Chinn & Horn are the only Rhule brought in pieces I’d still want to keep. That’s about it. They can blow up the rest, sure. It’s not like they know what they want on offense or defense anyways. Just bs artists with no true scheme.

• Flames 1

If it was Tepper blowing it up so a new coach could get a fresh start next year with tons of cap room, i'd be down. If it's Rhules idea so he can buy himself 4 more years on the job no way. He has no clue how to evaluate or coach so we'd just get three more years of what we just experienced and then another fire sale when Tepper comes to grips with the fact that he got conned 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1