• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why all the restructuring?

Michael G

7 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

It actually did.  His downfall was for reasons outside of that.

It didn't produce any titles. But I admit as bad as they are we seem to be trying to unseat them for the worst ran team. We seem to be trying to immulate the worst teams in the NFL.  I would say the goal has been achieved. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Armstead is choices 1,2,&3 for me. Wanted him for months.

I think hes going to get P-A-I-D, vastly over......so Im on the Trent Brown hopium......should be much cheaper give his struggles away for NE...but thats the best hope for me..

7 hours ago, Michael G said:

So far we have restructured Moton and Thompson to free up money for this year, but we will have to pay those guys "huge stacks" over the next couple of years. My question is Why?

- Are we freeing up space to cover the costs of an elite or at least expensive QB? (Cousins? Wilson? Rodgers? Watson?)

- Does it mean we are going to go after a FA tackle like Armstead? and then draft a signal caller?

I'd think it'd be my second proposal because otherwise our Cap will be difficult to manage for the next coaches if/when this coming year results in another losing season.

What does everything think about the restructures and possible goals they would indicate. Debate Away!

99% chance we are freeing up money to upgrade the o-line. 1% chance we're going to trade for Watson.

7 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Yall gonna be feeling real stupid when we win the Super Bowl with Jimeis Garoppocousins.

Wait? What? Did Jamis Winston,  Jimmy garapolo, and kirk cousins have a baby? 🤔

Edited by Geronimo
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

So in a loaded tackle draft that we are sitting at pick 6 we throw a ton of cap at an aging FA tackle.  Makes sense.

Ask the 49er's if they regret giving Trent Williams a monster contract. The guy has only played 2 full seasons in his 11 year career. Williams was one of the main reasons San Fran was able to make it to the NFCCG with Jimmy G under center.