• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Deshaun NOW?

Zod

this would immediately put us atop of a very weak division for a LONG TIME. This is a proven quarterback, who is fully rested, and hopefully has learned a valuable lesson about the purchase power of prostitutes (aka hire someone specifically for the happy ending, dummy)

This is a local kid that will immediately generate more heat and noise than anything we could possibly ask for, and it will put (clemson) butts in seats.

Those of you who can't stomach it, I totally understand.

but I can't stomach the thought of Jimmy G, Mitchy T or whatever mediocre QB we have to slog through for the next 5 years to even get close to finding someone of this talent.

So yeah. Let's get him. I don't care what the draft capital is. I Don't care if it sells our soul. I'm ready for a winning team and this is our best shot at getting there anytime soon.

• Pie 1

I would. No charges were filed so I’ll respect that. However I personally think men who pay for sex are weak. It would be annoying to have the face of the franchise be a dweeb who has to pay to get his pee pee touched 

2 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Yes.

he’s a proven commodity  and first round picks used on QBs are lottery tickets.  

Ehhhh, if your franchise can’t find a QB that can compete with three+ first and seconds, plus more first for any decent player…I don’t feel trading it all away to forgo any guess work (and to other extent ineptness) is going  to take care of the root cause anyways.

I guess we could always do it and hope for a compete team in 4-5 years and pray Watson doesn’t get butthurt and leave and also still plays at a high level.

poo at the rate Rhule is going now it may be fastest. But the hope is to move on to something better.

29 minutes ago, Zod said:

So he is not a criminal as far as the law is concerned.

Would you accept him on the team now?

Nah.  2 reasons. 

1.  He cost too much and we aren’t a QB away like the Rams or Tampa when they signed Stafford/Brady.  

2. He has 22 civil cases out there.  Who wants to pull for a QB while that is dragged out for years and likely through the media? And we have no clue how gross and bad that info will look.  

• Pie 1

Don't want him here. There's still 22 civil suits pending. I expect him to settle those to make them go away. I wouldn't let my kid go to Michael Jackson's house or be an alter boy for the Catholic church. Just because you didn't get convicted doesn't mean your innocent. OJ was found guilty civilly, innocent in criminal. 

• Pie 4