• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Deshaun NOW?

Zod

The trade price would be easier to digest if we had our 2nd and 3rd this year (thanks, Darnold & Henderson).  I'm completely fine with 3 1sts for a franchise QB. I'm not necessarily cool with adding a couple cornerstones of our defense to that 3 firsts. 

Take a Derrick Brown or YGM level guy or two if you want. Chinn, Horn, Burns? Ehhhh no. 

1 hour ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

Nope for the price in and of itself and because there's too many iffy questions about the situation.

No one else seems to be asking this, so here goes:  do we even know how good he still is?  How much rust is there?

I have asked this numerous times.  No player in the history of this league is worth this ridiculous haul.  Not even Lawrence Taylor.  I gulp saying that but no player is worth this

We are talking about the biggest trade haul in the history of the NFL for a guy that was sitting in court today

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1