• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

14 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

The Jets and Giants are actually more in suburban NJ, but yeah he can get into some weird poo on his days off and the Daily News and NY Post will immediately find out about it

Doubt many players are living in East Rutherford my guy that's for us common folk who can't afford the city

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah he's full of poo.  Looked at his page and he doesn't appear to be affiliated with KC in any way.  Radio show seems to be independent/small-time.  That would be like Joe Ovies or Adam Gold from the Raleigh stations here saying they heard something about another NFL team/player.

And when is the last three way trade we've seen in the NFL?  And Brady announced he was coming back just for the Bucs to try to trade him?

Yeah, ok.😂

I’ve also heard maybe a 3 team deal that includes 49ers, Bucs, and Texans to get him into Tampa and Tom to 49ers.

was all i needed to know he was full of it..plus if he wasnt interested in the panthers he would not be visiting with tepper

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Doubt many players are living in East Rutherford my guy that's for us common folk who can't afford the city

They either live around Florham Park where they practice which is a nice area, or some city type guys get condos in Hoboken/Jersey City etc. Nobodies living near the stadium lol it's a shithole area