• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

For all you Positivity Petes out there. Give me your 3 reasons why Watson himself would want to come here. He gets to throw to Moore? His old pal just got signed as a RB? He used to watch us on TV when he was at Clemson? The defense is usually decent? If healthy, CMC and he could break records?

• Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Fug yes…why not.  Start him day 1.  With our defense and a stud OL why not roll with Willis.  Lets go

High potential, high character. Plus he will be on a cheap rookie deal and only cost us one pick. That’s 4 boxes checked. Sign Cam to mentor him/start the first couple games and roll him out after a few weeks. Will there be growing pains? Yep, but that’s part of it. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Not one person in the Panthers organization has given up on Matt Rhule.  He has been a spearhead for criticism but he has built a good team in short time and is a leader in the locker room.  All this outside noise hasn’t changed the rebuild thinking.  We are building a championship team here and Rhule is leading it

Tepper gave him a comical contract and deal.  That’s why he is getting one more year than he deserves.   That’s not belief 

6 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

cool story dude 

these guys are paid millions to do a job that could require them to be traded. it’s all in the contract that they willingly signed. I’m sure it’s frustrating to be told you’re being traded, but players aren’t going to hold grudges for being potential trade fodder lol. 

Ah, I forgot. These guys are just mindless, emotionless robots that have a job to do.  They have no emotional connection to their teams, coaches, owners, cities, etc. 

Thanks for clearing that up for me, “dude”. 

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah maybe u will quit calling me out. Hmmmm

Bro, I’m not saying it’s over, I’m saying how can they give him 15 mil guaranteed money while being 6 mil over the cap. No where did I get all sad and give up and say it’s over. Me saying that had nothing to do with Watson. Il say it again you need to chill. 

Edited by The Lobo