• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Will Deshaun Watson continue to mull it over the weekend if Matt Ryan was traded tonight?

You know….the truth is none of us should be surprised by any of this. The guy is really just a mixed up individual. First he demands to be traded from the Texans, then 22 women come out and accuse him, now he can’t decide where TF he wants to play football.  This dude is a head case like we have never seen before. I really hope we don’t end up with him. 

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Tepper's been all-in on this for like a year now.  I'd be surprised if he pulls the offer or anything like that.

Oh he won’t….he is a clown and nothing more. At some point you’ve got to act like “Mr. Brass Balls” and stop being clueless. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t see anybody taking Ryan tho that’s the point. He’s 37 with a gigantic cap hit. Falcons can’t incentivize the trade with picks because they have to give up picks for deshaun and they can’t take on his cap hit because they need it for deshaun. It makes no fuging sense. Honestly I’m to the point where Tepper should tell HOU they have until Saturday or the deal is pulled. This is ridiculous.

Indy has a ton of space they can afford Ryan. They’re one of those teams that if they had a QB they’d go far. 

But yeah, this sh!t has dragged out and I’m a bit over it. Especially since it doesn’t sound like our chances are very good. End this so Carolina can go ahead and get on with making their next big mistake 

I didn't expect to have any sort of feeling towards Matt Ryan other than "fug that guy" for the remainder of my natural life.  But the Falcons (and for the same reason the Browns) are just dicks.

I mean damn.  I guess at least give them credit for having balls they need to push around in a wheelbarrow but wow.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1