• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

I really don’t think he’s trying to stick it to the Texans anymore. He hasn’t had any leg to stand on since the civil suits started rolling in and he hasn’t acted like he has. He’s been a good little foot soldier since then and it makes sense to see it through. They still have some leverage if they don’t get a good enough offer.

as for Flores… well that was clearly overblown. He could still play for Flores but has made no push to do so whatsoever. I think he just wanted Miami.

I dunno about “sticking it to them” I just think he has some power and won’t roll over. I just think the leverage to up the offer doesn’t make a whole lot of sense from his perspective. We’ll see what happens tho. If watson goes elsewhere the only way I’m watching the panthers next year is if we draft Malik. 

If I don't read that Tepper and Rhule are flying out to visit him again today, i'm gonna fuging poo a fireball.  These two fuging clowns are piloting this organization straight down the shitter.  If New Orleans gets Watson, we will be no better than 2nd in the division every fuging year, all because Tepper's dumb ass let Rhule used car salesman this fuging franchise into oblivion and kept him employed so he could keep doing it.  fuging idiots.

YOU HAVE MADE OUR FRANCHISE A JOKE.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Will Tepper get mad enough to fire Rhule? Coming in last is embarrassing for him after all this wasted effort

Wilson has literally been a Saints fanboy the entire time. I don’t believe him at all. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, stbugs said:

We have a gigantic chasm at QB. Atlanta doesn’t. Our team outside QB is better than theirs. Heck, getting rid of Ryan also triggers a tidal wave of cap issues that they can’t ease into without Ryan on the roster.

I’m not saying they can’t but if we both give up the same package, we have a better overall team around Watson. Sure, you can say Ryan is retiring soon, but they will be complete poo when he’s gone.

I'm not willing to give up on Darnold until he's got an OLine in front of him.

As I constantly reference, Romo (commented on our last game of the season) said that no QB had a chance behind that OLine. I'd take his assessment over anyone on here. 

Also, once you give up 3 first round picks and 2 defensive starters on rookie deals our team would no longer be better than theirs. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1