• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

What is one of the things that Watson is looking for and hasn’t been publicly mentioned is a team that has a dome stadium?

Houston has a domed stadium and maybe with that he never has to play home games in the cold.

Carolina does get cold sometimes in the winter so maybe that is something that turns him off about Carolina?

Build it Tepper…

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Yes which takes away the rumor that he just started following them because he’s 100% being traded to them. 

Yes it does. It doesn’t take away the fact all of the interest to go to the Falcons has mainly been on his side and they probably don’t have the cap room to make it work. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

No way that Franchise could/should do that to Matt Ryan. That’s disrespectful to one of their greats. 

It’s part of the reason why I think this is all a ploy to get the panthers to drive up their price. I mean they COULD do that to Matt Ryan, but it seems like they should’ve informed him which has been confirmed the report that they told him last week about this wasn’t true. 

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

do the Russian oligarchs know where Deshaun is bound? They are all fleeing Russia this morning heading towards to Dubai. Sources say it due to a fear of Watson making a decision today.  

My sources tell me that Putin is waiting to see where Watson goes before he decides to kick off full fledged WW3. Hes glued to the Huddle just like the rest of us.  Even though Russia has cut themselves off from the rest of the worlds internet, Putin made a special exemption for the Huddle in these trying times.  

Just now, hepcat said:

Yes it does. It doesn’t take away the fact all of the interest to go to the Falcons has mainly been on his side and they probably don’t have the cap room to make it work. 

There was one report that his camp reached out. I could see that as bullshit or true. Everyone is just picking sides based on if they want him or not.

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/1504418510470066179?s=20

Not sure why the tweet didn't embed..

Lombardi: Have a strong feeling we will get some resolution on the Watson trade in the next 24-36 hours. Stand bye.

I think we will know something  either today or sometime before the super bowl.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Flames 1