• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

They'll have the spin machine out in full force, no doubt. Gonna be hard to spin this poo, but they'll try and several homers with rose colored glasses will buy it and preach it, looking down their noses at all the "fake fans" who criticize the team. 

I'm just interested to see what that spin will be.

The only viable option I can see is claiming the asking price got too high. No one should buy it but that's the only plausible spin I can think of here.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If they dont draft a LT at 6 I may just lose my mind.  Drafting a qb at 6 just to have on your roster is pure insanity

It’s coming.  Everybody screaming for Mr. Small school.  And they’re gonna get it.  

I hope they do.

37 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If they dont draft a LT at 6 I may just lose my mind.  Drafting a qb at 6 just to have on your roster is pure insanity

If you're on the ledge over drafting a quarterback you may as well throw in the towel now. It's gonna happen this is a poverty franchise we are not going to lure an elite QB here. We're likely going to draft 2 QB's in the next 4-5 years unless we magically hit big on the first which anyone who has seen enough teams struggle knows is unlikely.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

They'll have the spin machine out in full force, no doubt. Gonna be hard to spin this poo, but they'll try and several homers with rose colored glasses will buy it and preach it, looking down their noses at all the "fake fans" who criticize the team. 

I'm just interested to see what that spin will be.

Yeah. Can't wait to see sizzle talk about how tepper and rhule can do no wrong 

• Pie 1

So I guess next step is finding an unhappy franchise QB whos either desperate enough to leave whatever situation hes in, or has low enough self esteem to actually accept a spot on the Panthers.  Looks like the word is out in the QB community that Carolina is not the place you want to be right now.  Can't say that I blame anybody for not wanting to hitch their wagon to this fuging clown show.  

3 minutes ago, fjblair said:

fug Watson. He's overrated and he's legal problems are not going away. Whoever gets him is going to greatly regret it.

Nah, he isn't overrated.  He is absolutely a top 10 QB at 26 years old.  And maybe even Top 5.   

Part 2 and 3, maybe.   

• Pie 1