• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: What Will It Take For You To Be OK With Keeping Rhule?

travisura

What will it take for you to be OK with having Rhule return next season? (Anonymous)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What will it take for you to be OK with having Rhule return next season? (Anonymous)

• I want him back regardless of record
    • 9 or more wins
    • Make the playoffs
    • Win the Super Bowl
    • I want him gone regardless of record

Anger/annoyance aside, I’d say playoffs or 9 wins. He has not been a good NFL coach. He has proven to be a good college coach. For me, the most important part will be showing improvement. That can be improvement on the basis of wins or showing better judgement towards players, coaches, and just mentality towards the game as a whole. If I see good improvement that shows learning, I’m okay with keeping him as long as he continues to be reassessed. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, thefuzz said:

He will need to make the playoffs, while making the roster continue to get better each and every week.

Starting fast, only to run out of gas after 5 games....he's a goner.

He doesn't have to win a playoff game, but he needs to be competitive.

This is a good point. The schedule going to be really key, especially when the Tampa games are. Rhule needs a good December.

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

This is a good point. The schedule going to be really key, especially when the Tampa games are. Rhule needs a good December.

The team needs to look good week in and week out.  I understand that everyone...even the best can poo the bed...but he needs 12 good to great games, not 3 good games.

• Pie 2

After watching Ron Rivera become Riverboat Ron and seemingly change his ways only to revert back to who he was and has always been, there’s literally nothing this guy can do this year to convince me he’ll be any good for the next 5-10. There’s a reason the saying exists “A leopard can’t change his spots.” Beware the fleeting hot seat changes we may see in Rhule this year.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Improvement and 9 wins. That is the bar and is fair and also achievable. It’s put up or shut up time. 

Anything less, he needs to be canned immediately.

I voted same.  But with the state of the NFC versus the AFC I need to change to playoffs if not deep run into playoffs.