• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just say "NO" to Mayfield in Carolina.

Kick

It is time to give the Panthers an Identity with a fresh QB.   Cam knows what it takes to get to the next level.  Let him mentor a young QB with skills and take QB2 position.  As a fan, I am ready for a winning season.  We seem to be recycling players that are not giving 100%.  Everyone need to do their JOB.

Mayfield is not what we need!!!!!

• Poo 2

Here’s my issue with bringing Cam back: he is done. He’ll never be (as much as it pains me) what he was from 2013-2017. If he’s on the roster people will call for him to start even though we know he’s not it. 

Now comes  Darnold. He’s not the answer?. But we might not be bad enough for pick 1 or 2 next year. 

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Here’s my issue with bringing Cam back: he is done. He’ll never be (as much as it pains me) what he was from 2013-2017. If he’s on the roster people will call for him to start even though we know he’s not it. 

Now comes  Darnold. He’s not the answer?. But we might not be bad enough for pick 1 or 2 next year. 

Sadly, the Team probably wins more games with Cam 😂.

It's more likely the panthers just sick this year.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

The Baker hate on this board is stupid AF.

He's inconsistent and not a big enough improvement over what we have to take on his ego and inability to lead his team. When you consider what the Browns have been asking for it's common sense.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1