• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - General NFL draft chatter

Zod

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If BC struggled at LG we have Brown too. Icky is going to lay some blocks for CMC and Chuba! 

I'd prefer Deonte at guard and BC at swing tackle. Still don't understand why anyone thinks BC can instantly learn how to take a bull rush and road grade, he's never been great at either

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

Maybe but I think we were definitely still taking calls. Otherwise pick would’ve been in sooner I’d think

@mickeye76

In the Scott and Matt presser, Scott said they were the ones making calls to other teams just to hear if there was some interest.  Nope. Died out when the CBs went off the board. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If hollywood brown + a 4th can get you to pick 23, then I would think Robbie + a 4th round pick could get you to.... maybe the last pick of the 3rd round...

Was just about to post the same thing.  Crazy value there for Bal.  We just might be able to move Robby and a 4th to get into the 2nd

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Elf too, again the OL is now a strength.....feels like its been 10 years. Honestly not a big fan, b ut Erv can play any of the OL spots. 

WR, DB, and OL are legit strengths. Good panthers vibes....

Erving for depth is fine.  Erving starting at LT is a disaster.  BC can backup the OTs and Erving can backup the Interior OL.