• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projected starting offensive line

Zod

Brady won’t be able to handle LG. I’d you are forced to play Brady he plays LT and Ickey at LG. I’d rather keep Icky at LT and play someone else at guard of course. 

This isn’t Mike Mayocks fantasy land, you can’t just say all players are interchangeable from tackle to guard. Brady is upright with no power in his ass, alas, not a guard.

9 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Not one night? You guys can't leave the negativity out for one lousy night? This place is as happy as it's been in a year. But you guys just can't have that can you? smh

You are so delusional that facts to you are "negativity". That's a you problem.

I still think that if Deonte Brown is steady working on his game, that he and Brady should compete  for left guard. Brown made huge holes in the time he played and I could only imagine him at 6'3 350 beside Icky clearing lanes. No knock on Brady but he may be best suited as our swing tackle.  If Brady can show he is solid at guard,  then so be it. 

Edited by Lurk21

2 hours ago, Floppin said:

I might be being stupidly optimistic, but I feel like we are all going to be shocked how much better Darnold plays behind a real NFL line. Something he's never had in front of him. 

We put Darnold behind one of the worst olines in the nfl with one of the worst oc's in the nfl and expected great things. I'm still not sold on him, but let's see what he can do with a quality line and a real nfl oc.