• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Rhule really think he has 5 years?

NAS

You guys supporting Rhule honestly can’t see how horrific he is as a coach. Are we watching a different team?

The guy is horrible in game

Throws his QB’s under the bus at every turn

Has redefined nepotism on an nfl level

Boasts to his players about getting any college job he wants

Cant stay committed to his own plan (ie the qb situation)

lost seven games to head coaches who are no longer employeed, some of those being absolute butt whoopings (Giants game)

Is horrendous against the NFC South (I’m pretty sure tampas average margin of victory is north of 15 in the four games we’ve lost to them)

Has a record of 10-23

Has a seven game losing streak and a five game losing streak among the last two seasons  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

You guys supporting Rhule honestly can’t see how horrific he is as a coach. Are we watching a different team?

The guy is horrible in game

Throws his QB’s under the bus at every turn

Has redefined nepotism on an nfl level

Boasts to his players about getting any college job he wants

Cant stay committed to his own plan (ie the qb situation)

lost seven games to head coaches who are no longer employeed, some of those being absolute butt whoopings (Giants game)

Is horrendous against the NFC South (I’m pretty sure tampas average margin of victory is north of 15 in the four games we’ve lost to them)

Has a record of 10-23

Has a seven game losing streak and a five game losing streak among the last two seasons  

Yeah people are getting conned once again by him trying to smooth talk his way through these fresh start mini camp interviews. Give it a few losses and he'll revert back to the Rhule pressers we all remember from last year. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, The Huddler said:

my opinion is in the vast minority but I like Rhule and I think we need to give him the time of day to rebuild. 

those that are clammering to get him fired are the same fat greaseballs that get pissed off in the McDonalds drivethru when their order takes longer than a minute to come out.

Ill find this post later. 

Rhule will win us a SB and when he does this losing and the long process will be worth it.  We will surprise people this season. 

I am behind Rhule 100% and I'm buying in. creeps on a message board that use this place to build an alter ego to feel better about their actual selves doesn't phase me. Tepper does have big balls and hes showing that by staying put with Rhule.  Folding and doing what a bunch of man babies that can't even clean their room in their moms basement would be weak

I stand behind Tepper and Rhule. Kiss my ass! 

I will be patient with Tepper and Rhule. That's about it. I have said and will say again that I couldn't reconcile firing him after this season once Tepper made the decision to keep him. It had to be until at least through 2023 provided that we show modest improvement. You can't let a dude destroy your draft trying to keep his job. 

What people don't want to reconcile with the facts is that though decisions that have been made have been largely a failure, they have been made by a few guys who were still trying to get their feet up under them. Tepper, Rhule, Snow and even Fittererer in a few respects had to get their feet up under them and learn each other and develop realistic plans and expectations within the context of the pro game, and within a realistic timeframe. Now with this offseason, we're finally seeing evidence of that, and not the inexperienced bungling, seemingly harried and impatient approach of Rhule's first two seasons. No doubt that they've had some frank conversations once last season was done. Now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty since they've decided to try and build a winning culture on a foundation of rock as opposed to sand. As a result we should see some improvement in the product on the field this coming season. Mind you, it may not result in a winning season, but we'll see marked improvement.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I believe Rhule will get 4 or 5 years but not because he will improve us, because Tepper is an idiot and cannot figure out he fuged up. It's too big of a hit to his pride to realize he has the worst head coach in the NFL. 

I think it is going to take being decisively proved to be wrong for him to come to that realization.

IMO, after another 4-6 win season in 2022 and then somewhere between a 4-7 win season in 2023, he will finally get fired.

• Beer 2

I think Rhule is a great motivator and decent coach, but he needs to show progress. I don't think Tep is going to go into a 4th season with a lame duck coach. This season will determine Rhule's fate. Doesn't mean he has to make the playoffs, but he needs to provide hope that the following season will be a playoff season. 

This season will tell us everything we need to know. If Rhule and Co can't field a competitive team with all the recent changes in our division that should help make our ascent easier plus the additions we've made he will deserve any and all criticism he receives from fans and the media. And these people who are happily eating a sh*t sandwich and grinning back at everyone else with pieces of feces in their teeth like they're a gift to the fanbase are welcome to make their own choices but nobody is required to praise you for it.

6 hours ago, The Huddler said:

my opinion is in the vast minority but I like Rhule and I think we need to give him the time of day to rebuild. 

those that are clammering to get him fired are the same fat greaseballs that get pissed off in the McDonalds drivethru when their order takes longer than a minute to come out.

Ill find this post later. 

Rhule will win us a SB and when he does this losing and the long process will be worth it.  We will surprise people this season. 

I am behind Rhule 100% and I'm buying in. creeps on a message board that use this place to build an alter ego to feel better about their actual selves doesn't phase me. Tepper does have big balls and hes showing that by staying put with Rhule.  Folding and doing what a bunch of man babies that can't even clean their room in their moms basement would be weak

I stand behind Tepper and Rhule. Kiss my ass! 

lol no one cares

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I just don’t get how people don’t take into consideration that it’s possible Rhule was told to lose last year after cam proved to be unable to win on Sunday’s with this roste. All for draft positioning. For all that is leaking out about the nfl this sounds like legit possibilities inside the front offices..

Rhule should get an Oscar for his "bad NFL coach" portrayal...very believable. Even brought in Darnold to really sell it.

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I just don’t get how people don’t take into consideration that it’s possible Rhule was told to lose last year after cam proved to be unable to win on Sunday’s with this roste. All for draft positioning. For all that is leaking out about the nfl this sounds like legit possibilities inside the front offices..

Well, the CMC injuries the last two years have always felt like a soft tank, but it doesn't jive with the other data points.   It felt like we were saving him...but Rhule's wild ride last year, trading Arnold for Henderson, firing Brady and bringing Cam back showed a bit of desperation.

If we don't get hit as hard by the injury bug this year we are going to upset some teams.  If CMC, Horn,  and half the OL goes down for the count again, we're going to see a repeat of last year.

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

This is the beginning of the third year and he should be leading his team into a deep playoff run this year. If he doesn't make that happen, he should be be fired. That's where the line is for him or any other new head coach. They should all be held to that standard. I've been saying that for a long time. This is his do or die year. If we don't have a winning record at the very least heading into the bye week he should be fired then. 

Deep playoffs??? Prepare yourself....

I was one of maybe 5 that defended Rhules 3rd year attempt, 99% of the huddle hated it. I do wish playoffs or with great improvements across the 3 phrases. But if you feel a deep playoff, brother you are setting yourself for a personal painful season.

Why when he lost 60% of the stats and 98% of leadership. playoffs was a must in year 2???? insane you fools. Not to mention coofus, that no one cares about now, he and his team had to figure out coaching over a screen. Look at the 2019 roster and once Rhule got here. Plus Herniay gave Rhule like 100 million in dead cap for his first 2 years as well. Rhule made mistakeS and had to learn, but dear god you people with "SUPERBOWL OR ITS A FAILURE!!!!" I wonder how that group gets among now especially with the current times...