• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen taking snaps at Center

ncfan

If it works great. But the more spots they move BC around to the more I find myself circling back to that draft night video of our braintrust giving one another high fives for drafting their new left tackle. Let's just get this shuffling out of the way now.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Are they doubling down on not playing him where he's actually supposed to be?

Not likely, just seeing if he could learn to be a Center...and fill that role long term after this season.

Kicking Tires.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Not likely, just seeing if he could learn to be a Center...and fill that role long term after this season.

Kicking Tires.

Why not, Bozeman and (most likely) Elflein are gone after this year. I think Mays will get a chance to practice at center also. The only thing Tecklenburg has going for him is where he played college ball.

25 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Kicking Tires.

Maybe just looking for that emergency Center. There was a game last year where we had guys on the sidelines practicing their snaps. 

We only had 2 Centers last year. Maybe we are trying to hedge our bets so to speak?

Or maybe it's just OTAs, and they don't want any of our real Centers getting over worked?

• Pie 1