• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Fest 2022

falconlynx

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He had another guy open at the 45 for a 20 yard gain, maybe he saw that CB drop off and decided to chuck it deep. 

Ball was already long gone before he peeled off. Must have had no idea it was thrown but he was running with that receiver when Willis threw it.

Lucky outcome or not, the throw was on the money though.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

He was literally the worst QB under pressure by passer rating in the draft. I watched enough of Willis against Ole Miss, Louisiana, Louisiana Monroe, and Troy to know that he is going to struggle in the NFL as a passer. Sure, he can run, but he can't throw guys open and he can't handle pressure even with his escapability. 

As Steve Young said, you can't teach accuracy. Willis doesn't have it. Sorry. 

Give me Grayson McCall over Willis, Howell, Pickett, Ridder, et. al.

Did Malik Willis steal your girlfriend? My man for your sake you better not be wrong about this guy.

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

OP was a bit harsh, there is a chance he can develop, but he wasn't going through progressions and making throws last night so Vrabel pulled him. 

his talent is certainly there but holy hell he is the very definition of a project

Looking forward to see MC tomorrow to gauge where he is.  I have a feeling he is going to look good and rile us up but there is the chance that he looks completely in over his head and kindof shows what rhule has been seeing

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Malik Willis started the game.  Has Matt Corral has had enough snaps in camp to start the game on Saturday?  Forgive me for being wary of how Rhule is handling QBs in the preseason after he completely botched it last year.  We had people trying to convince us that it was fine that Sam was being sheltered and not playing.

No he has not. Unlike Tennessee who already has their starting QB in place, we have been too busy giving reps to Sam Darnold and PJ Walker. 

Tenn also only has 3 qbs on their roster and they are not wasting a ton of reps on woodside. 

Sam and PJ should be the guys getting 3-4 reps a practice, instead thats what they are doing to Corral.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

No he has not. Unlike Tennessee who already has their starting QB in place, we have been too busy giving reps to Sam Darnold and PJ Walker. 

Tenn also only has 3 qbs on their roster and they are not wasting a ton of reps on woodside. 

Sam and PJ should be the guys getting 3-4 reps a practice, instead thats what they are doing to Corral.

Its incredibly incompetent how this has been (mis)handled in camp.  Hence a huge reason people on here are critical of rhule.   We know what darnold is, his win total per year 4-7-2-4 and we know PJ will not be on the roster going forward.  So why in the holy fug are we wasting valuable time dicking with these two guys when neither is even worthy of being a back up?

It literally makes no sense and why I think rhule is a fuging moron

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its incredibly incompetent how this has been (mis)handled in camp.  Hence a huge reason people on here are critical of rhule.   We know what darnold is, his win total per year 4-7-2-4 and we know PJ will not be on the roster going forward.  So why in the holy fug are we wasting valuable time dicking with these two guys when neither is even worthy of being a back up?

It literally makes no sense and why I think rhule is a fuging moron

Im not so sure, I think Rhule will find a way to flush Darnold and our depth chart will be Baker, PJ, Corral. 

If Rhule had any fuging brains Baker would get the reps with the 1s and corral would be running with the 2s, PJ and Sam would get the leftovers, but they are so caught up in making Sam look like something he isnt hoping that someone will trade for him. 

I just hope these upcoming 7 wins are not enough for us to extend Baker and keep that idiot Rhule around even longer. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Im not so sure, I think Rhule will find a way to flush Darnold and our depth chart will be Baker, PJ, Corral. 

If Rhule had any fuging brains Baker would get the reps with the 1s and corral would be running with the 2s, PJ and Sam would get the leftovers, but they are so caught up in making Sam look like something he isnt hoping that someone will trade for him. 

I just hope these upcoming 7 wins are not enough for us to extend Baker and keep that idiot Rhule around even longer. 

7 wins over the next two years total

23 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Pats just announced they are only playing deep 2nd stringers and mainly 3rd stringers. They are gonna hide how bad its going to be, haha. At the same time, I believe the Giants will look just as bad.

It sounds like their entire offense is made up of deep 2nd stringers and mainly 3rd stringers.

• Pie 2