• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Commies GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

To people bashing Corral. What you think Baker or Sam is the answer either? If Corral is not the guy we will just have to draft another QB next year..... Baker and Sam are damn sure not the future.

I'm not bashing Corral, but I do think that Baker can be the guy. He found some success in the shitshow that is Cleveland he can do a thing or two here.

• Pie 2

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Think the game is too fast for Corral right now. Hasn’t been asked to read defenses before like he is now. The athleticism is there and from training camp reports, the arm talent is there. It’s certainly going to take some time for him to get the mental side down though.

Ding ding ding

The tools are there but it’s gonna take a bit to shed the RPO lifestyle.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I blame the mismanagement of personnel and reps on Rhule.  He put Matt at a horrible disadvantage.  It's one preseason game, and I'm not entering a final verdict obviously...  but even the plays Corral had time and/or open receivers, he didn't look good.  It did not look encouraging at all.

Oh bull.  Everyone on this board has been begging to see Corral because he is such a "special" player.  Don't throw excuses on it now.

• Pie 2