• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker be starting

uncfan888

50 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Thats exactly right.

If OBJ is so awesome why is he now homeless?
If Landry is so awesome why didn't Cleveland renew him instead of letting walk over to the Saints?

Both were great players before Cleveland, and  both saw their stats decline due to injuries and Stephanski's run heavy offense.  Even Stephan Diggs wanted out of Stephanski's offense in MN

https://thevikingage.com/2020/12/14/stefon-diggs-admits-minnesota-vikings/

I think the piece we're missing here is McAdoo.  He knows how to scheme up a passing offense better than Stephanski.

CMC, DJ, Robbie, Diggs,  and even Thomas & Tremble are going to feast this year because McAdoo knows how to scheme them open and Baker can get them the ball accurately.

I think Baker could have a career year just like Eli did under McAdoo in NY.

He didn't bother mentioned that OBJ in Cleveland also spent most of his time recovering from multiple knee injuries.

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22
  • Pie 2

29 minutes ago, t96 said:

There's plenty of players better and more exciting than him on the Raiders though. Carr, Adams, Waller, Jones...

it might just  have something to do with the fact that Bing Crosby is a legend in Las Vegas who also  had a song entitled " the road to Las Vegas " that he recorded with fellow singer/ actor  Bob Hope

• The D 1

24 minutes ago, bandu said:

it might just  have something to do with the fact that Bing Crosby is a legend in Las Vegas who also  had a song entitled " the road to Las Vegas " that he recorded with fellow singer/ actor  Bob Hope

lol, yeah I'm sure thats totally it. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Murray I will give you

But wilson and cousins LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wait a minute! Why not?

I think the talent is definitely there, but it won’t be evident until he gets in rhythm with the receivers (and the OLine gels).

All delayed due to the “competitions”.