• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myles Garrett calls relationship with Baker Mayfield “slightly complicated,” admits “some disagreements”

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Please tell me we're giving Ickey help this Sunday...

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

McAdoo said he wasn't going to be alone in protection but did say that Ickey has to be able to hold his own 1 on 1 at times. 

QB roll outs to the right. Someone tell McAdoo and thank me later. 😁

15 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Out of context or whatever I have no clue what his point is. Baker was a good teammate and invited guys out to dinner but it was weird? Maybe because Stefanski and Garrett didn't want him? The "adult" and "character concerns" don't really add up, just a guy that played hurt the whole season

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Out of context or whatever I have no clue what his point is. Baker was a good teammate and invited guys out to dinner but it was weird? Maybe because Stefanski and Garrett didn't want him? The "adult" and "character concerns" don't really add up, just a guy that played hurt the whole season

I think the "but it was weird" was in reference to "...but Baker was a good teammate too, you know I hung out with the offense guys too and..." (obviously paraphrased). I don't think he meant it was weird that Baker took him to dinner / was weird himself, but the SITUATION was weird (which seems likely based on Garrett's comments)

edit: Yeah, the end he talks about "those relationships" being f'd, and he seems to be referring to the wider team relationships, rather than his with Baker.

Edited by mav1234
  • Beer 1