• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many games does Elflein play until he's benched for Bozeman?

How many games does Elflein play until he's benched for Bozeman?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Elfein named starting Center - how long does it last?

• 1-3 games
    • 4-6 games
    • 7+ games

I think Bozeman will be under center before the end of the game this Sunday. I really think Elfein has a very short leash as Rhule already basically named Bozeman the starter before his injury.  

Elfein is going to be a competent back-up with position flexibility and he is not AS BAD as most make him out to be. He is, however, overpaid in comparison to his role and ability.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I wanna know where the people were that came at me when I called Rhule out for this garbage when it was clear he was pushing for his guy Elflein?  I raged because it was the same garbage he's done since hes been here.  And all these know-it-alls came out of the woodwork to tell me "if I had been following along" I would've known they were really just rotating Boze and Elf with the QBs they were likely to work with, implying it lined up with Baker/Boze and Darnold/Elf.  

Well, well, well, look at us now.  SSDD.  Bozeman goes from a multi-year starter on one of the best OLs in the league last year to sitting behind fuging Pat Turnstile Elflein, who didn't even start to start the year last season on one of the league's worst OLs.🤣

Again, it's Rhule trying to show everyone he's the smartest guy in the room.  And if I'm not mistaken, I thought I read or heard last week that Bozeman was already recovered then...  so this isn't about the injury.  What a fuging idiot.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I wanna know where the people were that came at me when I called Rhule out for this garbage when it was clear he was pushing for his guy Elflein?  I raged because it was the same garbage he's done since hes been here.  And all these know-it-alls came out of the woodwork to tell me "if I had been following along" I would've known they were really just rotating Boze and Elf with the QBs they were likely to work with, implying it lined up with Baker/Boze and Darnold/Elf.  

Well, well, well, look at us now.  SSDD.  Bozeman goes from a multi-year starter on one of the best OLs in the league last year to sitting behind fuging Pat Turnstile Elflein, who didn't even start to start the year last season on one of the league's worst OLs.🤣

Again, it's Rhule trying to show everyone he's the smartest guy in the room.  And if I'm not mistaken, I thought I read or heard last week that Bozeman was already recovered then...  so this isn't about the injury.  What a fuging idiot.

Yep, it's sh*t like this that makes me know he will never be a championship coach in this league. You don't see contending teams doing stupid sh*t like this