• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The Panthers got pushed around the entire game.  It was a complete fluke that we were even in it at the end.

We outplayed them for the second half, especially in the fourth qtr.  As bad as the defense was at times, they didn't get a td in the second half.  But our coach made a mistake at the end.  I hope he can learn from it, but his history doesn't make that promising.  

1 minute ago, LegioX said:

Panthers played like crap all game. I know that. But to have a game literally decided on BS like that on final drive is just BS. They stayed in it while playing like crap. Let the game be decided on the field. That was the most obvious, not roughing the QB call I have ever seen.

It should be reviewable like in college. Its well beyond bullshit ofc.

Its also true that you play to win the game. In a way I'm glad when teams lose the way the Panthers did today. That mentality needs to die and if it needs to die slowly and terribly so be it.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Good teams find a way to win games.  Every team goes through atrocious calls.  This team is complete garbage and has been for some time now.  I will never in my life blame one bad call for the team losing a game, the screwed away the dozens of other opportunities they had to win the game

Idiocy

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I am trying to be mad about this but we did storm back in a way that we don't normally ever do in the post-Cam era.

I will put it this way, consider how dogshit we looked all game and still almost won it.

So, I guess the question is are we going to still continue to be dogshit all season or are we gonna dial it in? If we lessen the mistakes and plug some obvious holes, we could actually be mediocre.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1