• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our last two first round picks, Icky and Horn.....BUSTS

GOAT

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna call them busts yet, but they were bad today. So was Brown. Three consecutive top 10 picks all played like trash today. 😞

The difference is that the two in the thread title have a combined 4 games played in the NFL.

Brown is a lot less excusable. 

There are ample reasons to think that Horn can clean up his tendency to hold and Icky can recover from getting beat like a snare drum by the best DE in the NFL.

There isn't a lot of reason to think that Brown is suddenly going to become an elite(top 10) DT. That's a big problem.

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I didn’t really notice horn having a bad game. I was in person tho. 

ickey gave up two bad plays back to back. He didn’t look to have any help tho. 

brown is worthless. I doubt he survives the first round of cuts under the next regime. 

Horn was getting grabby all day with cooper like a peddo priest in confessionals. Basically he was getting abused and didnt have any other choice. It didnt show on the stat sheet but it happened and showed on the penalty yards.