• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can they beat the Giants???

Jmac

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Doubt it.  Prepare for another L.  

You mean the Giants that embarrassed us last season with a lame duck coach who was hired the same year as Rhule, that they picked over Rhule after Rhule took our offer to them and tried to get them to match it, who is now fired?  Those same Giants with our former GM that ran their team into the ground and completely depleted them of talent, who is also now fired?  Those Giants that were missing like all of their receiving corps, playmakers, and starting OL?  Those same Giants that despite all of that, beat the poo out of us and kept us from even achieving one first down in that game?

Yeah.  For all that changed for them since then, so much has remained the same for us, namely, Rhule is still our coach.  So, I will expect us to lose until we don't.

And those Giants who - just today - had the gall to go for the win (and was rewarded) while Rhule went ultra conservative for a FG (and was punished)? 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Doubt it.  Prepare for another L.  

You mean the Giants that embarrassed us last season with a lame duck coach who was hired the same year as Rhule, that they picked over Rhule after Rhule took our offer to them and tried to get them to match it, who is now fired?  Those same Giants with our former GM that ran their team into the ground and completely depleted them of talent, who is also now fired?  Those Giants that were missing like all of their receiving corps, playmakers, and starting OL?  Those same Giants that despite all of that, beat the poo out of us and kept us from even achieving one first down in that game?

Yeah.  For all that changed for them since then, so much has remained the same for us, namely, Rhule is still our coach.  So, I will expect us to lose until we don't.

I'm all outta pie but this is 100% correct.

• Pie 1

When you're scratching your head wondering why we are losing to bad teams, and then it hits you.  We are the bad team.  Next week should be a better indicator of who we are and what to expect this season.  I'm willing to give some latitude for this being the first game and Baker didn't get it going until late.  That said, without a run defense we will need to score 30+ to have a chance.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1